With more than 100 years specializing exclusively in jewelry insurance, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company protects your jewelry’s true value and the memories behind each piece. If you need a repair or replacement, Jewelers Mutual will work with you to make sure that your new piece is indistinguishable from the original. More sparkle, less worry!
- Lessen the worry of a larger, more painful loss with comprehensive repair or replacement coverage that often goes beyond standard homeowners insurance and warranties. Coverage includes prong retipping, repair of broken, worn or bent prongs, clasp replacement, restringing of broken or stretched pearl strands, stone tightening and repair of broken earring posts
- Protection against theft, damage, loss and even mysterious disappearance; includes worldwide travel
- All types of jewelry, from engagement rings and wedding bands to watches, earrings, smart jewelry and even loose stones while being set
- Flexibility to work with your own jeweler; no need for multiple estimates
- Licensed agents, GIA Graduate Gemologists and American Gem Society Certified Gemologists on staff, whose passion and specialty is jewelry
- Personal, professional assistance with every call, question or claim
Your Seattle Diamonds® sales professional can provide you with a no obligation quote from Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company. Rates depend on where you live, but for most people, purchasing coverage from Jewelers Mutual will cost 1-2% of the value of the jewelry. A relatively small price to pay for peace of mind.